Digital Marketing / Fashion Media Intern
Location: Paya Lebar
Type: Full-time Internship
As a Digital Marketing / Fashion Media Intern, you will assist with the visual aspects of our brand, including content creation, graphic design, studio and outdoor photography and flatlay photography. Everything is open to your experimentation and you will be challenged to expand your creative boundaries.
- Design banners according to our brand identity and brand guide
- Involved in social media content marketing and audience engagement (Facebook, Instagram and etc)
- Responsible for company brand awareness and targeted clienteles opportunities through online campaigns locally and internationally using Google AdWords, Facebook, SEO, etc
- Plan and execute creative marketing campaign such as newsletter and promotional emails. Prepare content for press releases, articles, and graphics as and when is needed
- Acquire the effectiveness and ROI of online marketing plans using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Webtrends etc.) and keep strategies up to date
- Value add and maintain customer relationships using digital segmentation and strategy
- Photograph flatlay images according to our brand identity and brand guide
- A strong technical understanding of photography
- A strong grasp of Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop
- Relevant coursework or work experience is necessary
- Videography experience is optional, but would be ideal
- Creative and likes to push boundaries with unique ideas
- Adaptable and a fast learner in the swiftly changing world of fashion
- Able to adhere to deadlines
Send your resume to email@example.com.
We're afraid only shortlisted candidates will receive a reply from us.