Fashion Design Intern
Location: Paya Lebar
Type: Full-time Internship
As a Fashion Design Intern, you will assist our lead designer in designing and developing our upcoming collections and watch it grow from sketch to stitch.
- Create moodboards to outline themes and ideas
- Design apparels by hand or using a computer-aided design (CAD)
- Adapt designs for production, in accordance with the brand direction
- Keep up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes
- Other ad-hoc duties may arise from time to time
- Travel to source, select, and buy fabrics, trims, fastenings, and embellishments (performance dependent)
- Assist with creative direction for photoshoots in alignment with branding and participate in fitting sessions
- A strong technical understanding of fashion design
- Skilled in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (3D software is a plus)
- Relevant coursework or work experience is necessary
- Nimble and possess self-discipline in adhering to deadlines
- Team player
- Adaptable and a fast learner in the swiftly changing world of fashion
- Able to adhere to deadlines
- A keen eye in designing prints is a plus
To apply, send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Fashion Design Intern".
We're afraid only shortlisted candidates will receive a reply from us.