Marketing Communications Intern
Location: Paya Lebar
Type: Full-time Internship
Period: October 2022, for at least 3 months
As a marketing intern, you will work closely with our team to research, analyze, and generate growth ideas in this fast-paced, ever-changing environment filled with endless opportunities. Your job will mainly revolve around idea generation and execution - nothing is out of bounds! If you have a good idea, we'll test it, and if it works, we'll double down on it. If this sounds like something you'll enjoy, do send in your resume!
- Research, analyze, and generate growth ideas with a focus on customer growth, customer retention, and sales growth
- Assist with management of social media channels
- Plan and execute events and activities to promote brand name and identity
- Source for partnerships and sponsorships and ensure that all deliverables are carried out
- Development of marketing campaigns in line with brand identity
- Manage our collaborations with fashion influencers
- Highly disciplined, proactive, self-driven, focused
- Strong communicator with a good grasp of the English language
- Adaptable and a fast learner in swiftly changing world of fashion eCommerce
- Conscientious and responsible, must adhere to deadlines provided
- Relevant coursework or work experience required
Send your resume to email@example.com.
We're afraid only shortlisted candidates will receive a reply from us.