Fashion Retail Associate
Type: Part-time Fashion Retail Associate
- Maintain the required retail standards within department store.
- Participate in the planning and completion of store stock takes and ensure accurate counting of stock.
- Assist in store stock deliveries and replenishment
- Maintain store in accordance with the visual merchandising standards or guidelines.
- To be aware and follow all company procedures with regards to loss prevention
- To understand and comply with occupational Health and Safety procedures
- To be effective in all point of sale procedures including GST refunds, till procedures, returns, credit notes and exchanges.
- To understand and complete all administration related to stock movement and ordering
- Strong communicator with a focus on customer service
- Sales focused and results driven
- Energetic, driven and pro-active
- Have a passion and understanding of fashion and trends
- Good with basic mathematics
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're afraid only shortlisted candidates will receive a reply from us.